Goodro Kitchen and Bath Co.,Ltd
[[TD-Hot Products]]
Home > Exhibition > Content

Pull out kitchen faucet

Goodro Kitchen and Bath Co.,Ltd | Updated: Jun 13, 2017

It is a kind of faucet, this faucet at the top of the water outlet connection hose can be pumped out, such a design is to facilitate the cleaning of various parts of the sink, but also make people in the use of water more convenient, in general, this faucet has two types of water outlet, that is the bubble and flower sprinkler. At present, the book leader in foreign and European markets in the more common, in the domestic use is still relatively small, the popularization is still a while.


Pull-type with shower water two functions, so that you are more convenient in the kitchen washing, internal use of imported valve core, durable. Special quality, ensure product quality and safety. Chrome plating, to maintain product use for a long time as new, but also let you in the day-to-day cleaning process more worry. The pull-type faucet is suitable for all sinks. Whether it is a single groove, double Groove or multi-function slot and so on, do not worry about big or small problems, because you can pull out nearly 0.8 meters or so distance, can cover the entire tank.

Goodro Kitchen and Bath Co.,Ltd