Goodro Kitchen and Bath Co.,Ltd
[[TD-Hot Products]]
Home > Exhibition > Content

Single handle pullout kitchen faucet

Goodro Kitchen and Bath Co.,Ltd | Updated: Jun 06, 2017

Pull-type faucet refers to the faucet at the top of the water outlet connected hose can be extracted, can expand the scope of cleaning, easy to clean the various parts of the sink, there are generally two of water outlets, sparkling waters and flowers watering, this faucet in the western countries more popular, but in China because of the use of customary problems, not too popular, but now many people have begun to accept the new things gradually.


Goodro Kitchen and Bath Co.,Ltd